We value transparency and community engagement, encouraging all residents to actively participate in the governance of our township.
Township Meetings Information
All-Star Lake Township residents are welcome to attend the township meetings. If you have a specific concern you'd like to address with the Board, please contact the Clerk to get on the agenda. Official copies of public meeting information are available upon request.
- Usually, the 1st regular board meeting after the Annual Meeting.
- Held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall. (Unless otherwise noted.)
- Held on the 2nd Tuesday in March.
- Election for a supervisor (3-year term) takes place on this day.
- Township eligible voters attending have the opportunity to vote on the tax levy for the following fiscal year.
*In case of inclement weather, the annual meeting may be postponed to the 3rd Tuesday in March, unless otherwise authorized by the town board.
There are three types of Special Meetings:
Special Town Meeting:
- An open meeting for all registered voters of the township and open to the general public.
- Public notice must be "published" in the official township newspaper 10 days prior to the meeting.
Special Meeting of the Town Board:
- A meeting of the Township Board must be "posted" at the official posting sites of the township, at least three days prior to the meeting.
Emergency Meeting of the Town Board:
- Called by the town board to address an issue posing an immediate threat to public safety or an issue of board compliance/expediency.
Below, you can find PDFs for meeting minutes throughout the year. Click on the links to access the detailed records.
To view previous year's meeting minutes click here.